Whether you run an online business, blog, or e-commerce site, engaging with your site visitors can be challenging. If you can’t get crucial contact information from users who are interested in your site, you could be leaving money on the table.
Fortunately, a lead generation A plugin is a software component that adds specific features and functionality to your WordPress website. Esse... More can help you get potential customers in the door. There are many ways to perform lead generation, but using a dedicated tool can streamline the process. It can save you time and resources in the long run so that you can focus on growing your business.
In this A post is a type of content in WordPress, a popular open-source content management system used for creating an... More, we’ll explain what a lead generation plugin is and the various ways you can use this tool. Then, we’ll provide a list of some of the most popular options available and go over their key features and benefits. Let’s dive in!
An Introduction to Lead Generation
Lead generation means capturing the interest of potential customers. It is the process of getting new “leads” curious about what you have to offer — the more you can draw in, the more conversions you could ultimately have.
There are many ways to conduct lead generation. However, using a dedicated plugin with features designed to increase conversion rates can help make the job much easier for you.
The best lead generation plugins provide you with various features, such as:
- Sign-up forms for your email newsletter
- An automated chat box that visitors can interact with
- Contact forms where users can ask questions or leave Comments are a feature of WordPress that allow users to engage in discussions about the content of a website. ... More
- Different methods of communicating with your sales team
A classic example of a lead generation tactic is a pop-up that asks readers to provide their email addresses in exchange for a discount or special offer:
Lead generation is important because it provides a way of nudging visitors toward making a purchase or further interacting with your business. After all, approximately 96% of the visitors who come to your site aren’t ready looking to buy anything. This is why it is crucial to engage with them and make a connection so that they’ll come back when they’re ready to make a purchase.
How Using a Lead Generation Plugin Can Benefit Your WordPress Site
There are many lead generation plugins available for WordPress sites. You can leverage them to implement pop-ups, sign-up forms, and chat boxes.
A few key features to look for are:
- Call To Action (CTA) opportunities such as contact forms or email list sign-ups
- Methods of communicating with and educating users on the products or services you’re selling
- Integrations between your site and social media In WordPress, a page is a content type that is used to create non-dynamic pages on a website. Pages are typica... More
Ultimately, a good lead generation plugin will help you collect the contact information of potential buyers, create a rapport with them, and convert them into loyal customers. Using one of these tools is also handy if your e-commerce site uses affiliate marketing because you can push leads toward your affiliated products.
5 Best Lead Generation Plugins for WordPress
You should now have a better idea of what lead generation is and how it can benefit your site. Let’s look at five different plugins that can help you gather visitor contact information and boost conversion rates!
OptinMonster is one of the best lead generation tools for WordPress users. It has many different features to help you reduce cart abandonment and optimize conversion rates.
Its lead capture forms enable you to easily gather visitor information, which you can then leverage to grow your email list. Plus, OptinMonster comes with a simple drag-and-drop pop-up builder and more than 75 templates for creating forms quickly and efficiently.
- Multiple form types, including pop-ups, countdown timers, and, slide-ins
- Mobile-friendly templates
- Testing tools to get the most out of your lead generation efforts
- Exit-intent technology to recover your abandoning visitors and turn them into subscribers and customers
Pricing: OptinMonster has a free plugin. Its premium plan starts at $9 per month.
Elementor is popular for its page-builder tool, but it also enables WordPress users to create lead-generation features for their sites. The plugin helps you make landing pages, forms, and pop-ups with a user-friendly, drag-and-drop building tool.
Furthermore, Elementor has a template library where you can choose from free and premium landing pages. These pages can help you grow your email list and ultimately get more conversions down the line.
- More than 100 customizable pop-up templates to choose from
- Integrations with popular email marketing services such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and GetResponse.
- The ability to add custom forms to any of your popups
- Fully-responsive designs that are optimized for mobile devices
Pricing: Elementor has a free version, with premium plans starting at $49 per year.
3. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is a beginner-friendly form builder that enables you to create unique forms without touching a line of code. This tool uses drag-and-drop technology that helps you design row and column layouts, multi-page forms, and more.
With Ninja Forms, you can design customizable email subscription or lead generation forms for growing your mailing list and bringing in new leads. Ninja Forms also integrates with the most popular email marketing tools on the market, including Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, and more.
- Customizable form templates that you can edit to your liking
- Fully responsive design that is optimized for SEO
- Translated into 16 different languages
- An easy drag-and-drop form builder for creating forms quickly and efficiently
- Unlimited forms and form submissions
Pricing: There is a free version of Ninja Forms, with the Basic plan starting at $49 per year.
WPForms is one of the best contact form plugins on the market. With this tool, you can build interactive forms, such as newsletter sign-ups and surveys, that create a rapport with your visitors and generate potential leads.
There’s a free version of WPForms that helps you make unique forms using its drag-and-drop form builder. The plugin also offers more than 400 pre-made form templates that you can customize according to your goals and design needs.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly contact forms
- GDPR compatibility to adhere to privacy laws
- Instant form notifications to respond quickly to incoming inquiries
- Smart form confirmation that lets you show custom success messages to your users or redirect them to a thank you page
- Geolocation settings that display location information about your users
Pricing: WPForms is free, with premium plans starting at $49.50 a year for the Basic plan.
Finally, SeedProd is a page builder that also serves as a lead generation plugin. You can use it to create a complete sales funnel from leads to conversions, with interactive and customizable landing pages.
SeedProd offers more than 200 different templates and blocks, all of which can be adjusted to help you start generating leads in no time. Furthermore, it has a user-friendly page-building tool and integrations with major email marketing providers.
- Over 80 pro blocks for displaying both static and dynamic content, including a WooCommerce block to build one-off product pages
- More than 150 landing page templates
- A drag-and-drop builder for designing professional A WordPress theme is a set of files that determine the design and layout of a website. It controls everything ... More, pages, and layouts efficiently
- A domain mapping feature to put landing pages on their own domains
- Integration with Google Fonts to provide unlimited font combinations
Pricing: SeedProd has a free version, with paid plans starting at $39.50 per year.
Turning site visitors into loyal buyers isn’t an easy task. Fortunately, lead generation plugins can make the job easier by adding sign-up forms and pop-ups to your site. By leveraging the features these tools have to offer, you can get more leads and grow your business.
To recap, here are five of the best lead generation plugins for WordPress:
- OptinMonster lets you convert and monetize your website traffic by creating lead capture forms.
- Elementor provides over 100 templates for building customized forms and pop-ups.
- Ninja Forms is an easy-to-use form builder that fully integrates with popular email marketing tools to grow your email list.
- WPForms can design fully responsive forms that display perfectly on both desktop and mobile devices.
- SeedProd has premium blocks and landing page templates to suit your chosen method of lead generation.
Do you have any questions about using lead generation plugins? Let us know in the comments section below!